Joining Together In Worship & Praise
All Day – Everyday 24/7 True Gospel Media & Faith Network
Praize365 Gospel Media Group is one of America’s radio broadcaster, Internet content provider, and biblical teaching, and spiritual information reaching out to others, while targeting audiences interested in Christian faith, spiritual development, non for profit, faith base media as well as family-themed content and conservative values.
In addition to its radio broadcasting, Praize365 Gospel Media Group, is also a major part of the United Evangelical Fellowship & Christian Faith Assembly (UECA Inc.), The National Conference for Christian Counselor, Chaplains, & Ordain Ministers Inc., we also builds a solid platform in order to establish a creative faith base network of broadcasters, leadership, and community programs in which to shared syndicates talk, news and music programming and so much more.
Praize365 Gospel Media Group also known as Praize365 Faith Radio is lead by strong and creative leadership, with the visions and ideals to continue connecting with so many organizations within a national radio broadcasting network, faith base web Network, a leading Internet radio provider of Christian content and online streaming;
Praize365 Gospel Media Group is a non for profit, faith base broadcasting & internet radio station, that is shared and relayed over 99 radio directories, with 56 stations in the nation’s network for broadcasting. Each platform we established and have network as a faith base organizations has a full portfolio of broadcast and digital marketing opportunities for the world of today.
To create compelling media from urban gospel, live talk radio, Christian hip hop, old time gospel and more, a stage of praise that inspires and encourages you to have a meaningful relationship with Christ.
- The Bible to be the inspired, only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
(2 Tim 3:15-17, 1 Thess 2:13, 2 Peter 1:21)
2. There is one true God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
(Deut 6:4, Isa 43:10-11, Matt 28:18-20, Luke 3:22)
3. In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitutional death on the cross, bodily resurrection, ascension to the Father and His personal return in power and glory.
(Matt 1:23, Luke 1:31-32, Acts 10:37-38, Acts 2:22, Heb 7:26-27, 1 Cor 15:3-5, 2 Cor 5:21-6:1, Matt 28:6, Luke 24:39, 1 Cor 15:4-6, Acts 1:9-11, Phil 2:9-11, Heb 1:3)
4. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of sinful man; a person must experience a spiritual rebirth. Only through the power of the Holy Spirit is the Christian able to live a more godly life.
(Rom 10:12-13, Eph 2:8-10, Titus 2:11, Titus 3:4-8, Rom 8:16, Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12)
5. There is a resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to eternal life in heaven, the lost to hell.
(1 Thess 4:15-17, Rom 3:23-24, 1 Cor 15:51-52, Rev 20:11-15, Rev 21:6-8)
6. Jesus Christ rose from the dead and is returning soon.
(Zech 14:4-5, Matt 24:26, Matt 24:30, Rev 1:7, Rev 19:11-13)
7. The Great Commission of the church is to go into the entire world and preach the Gospel to every person.
(Mark 16:15, Luke 14:23, Matt 28:19-20, Acts 1:7-8, Mark 16:15 -16)
8. In the spiritual unity of believers through the working of the Holy Spirit and the Lord Jesus Christ.
(Eph 4:11-13, Ps 133:1, Phil 2:1-3)
9. We believe in holy Christian living, and we must have concern for the hurts and social needs of our fellowmen.
(Col 3:12-14, Rom 15:1-2)
10. We believe we must dedicate ourselves anew to the service of our Lord and to His authority over our lives.
(Col 2:9-11, Eph 6:7-8)
- We Trust in God: Our faith, trust, and hope is in Christ. God’s Word guides our decisions, refreshes us, and creates an unshakable faith. Our dependence on God is reflected in our commitment to prayer.
- Creating an Extraordinary Impact: We serve an extraordinary God who deserves our all. He allows us to create, produce and share media with His life-changing message.
- We are Passionate, Creative, and Have Fun: Innovative ideas and solutions, individual initiative, and having a good time make our work and lives more interesting.
- Learn, Improve, and Grow: We challenge and stretch ourselves, each other, and the ministry to realize the full potential God has given us.
- In His Strength: It’s not about us.
To learn more about Praize365 Gospel Media Group, please visit our site: